Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holidays

Don't you just love how crazy things can get around the holidays? Everyone is busy and frantic to get the last minute things done and we forget about day to day life. Well here's my update-

Josiah is now crawling, sitting up, pulling up to standing and getting in to everything! He will be 7 months old on Christmas eve (Where did my baby go?!?!). I'm so excited to experience Josiah's first Christmas. It will be a busy weekend, but seeing family and spending time with one another will be worth it.

This year, we will be making a birthday cake for Jesus. It's something I did every year growing up and I'd love to share that tradition with my little boy. It helps to remind us what the holiday is truly about.

So have fun this holiday season! Spend time with family, be nice to strangers, and be cheerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment